The eviction filing dates listed below by Maryland county are contingent on having a complete document set that fulfills the filing requirements when the order is submitted. It's recommended to submit orders one or two days prior to the published dates below to ensure adequate time for staff review and for any possible necessary updates to be made.
Anne Arundel County
- Annapolis: provide suits by the 11th of the month.
- Glen Burnie: provide suits by the 10th of the month.
- Provide suits by the 7th; or by the 11th of the month.
- Catonsville: provide suits by the 11th of the month.
- Towson: provide suits by the 7th of the month, or by the 13th of the month.
- Essex: provide suits anytime (no set date, depends on the month and filing quantities).
- Provide suits between the 7th and the 10th of the month.
- Provide suits by the 7th; or by the 15th of the month.
- Provide suits by the 9th of the month.
- Provide suits weekly. We process a batch of suits every week.
Prince George's County
- Provide suits daily. Suits processed same day or within 24 hours unless issue with rental license.
Suits are normally filed within 24-48 hours after the published dates above unless there are issues with supporting documentation.